Royal Banter

Welcome to Royal Banter! This Privacy Policy explains how we collect, use, and protect your personal information when you visit our website. By using our site, you agree to the terms outlined below.

Information We Collect

We collect the following types of information:

Personal Information: When you sign up or interact with our site, we may collect your name, email address, and other relevant details, and well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string,, to help with spam detection.

Cookies: We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience. You can manage cookie preferences in your browser settings

Embedded content from other websites

 Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.

These websites may collect data about you, use cookies, embed additional third-party tracking, and monitor your interaction with that embedded content, including tracking your interaction with the embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to that website.

How We Use Your Information

We use your information for the following purposes:

  • Affiliate Marketing: We participate in affiliate programs. If you click on affiliate links on our site and make a purchase, we may receive a commission.
  • Advertising: We display third-party ads. These ads may use cookies to personalise content and track your interactions.
  • Communication: If you contact us via email (admin@royalbanter.com), we’ll use your email address to respond to your inquiries.If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies.

Disclosure of Information

We may share your information with:

  • Affiliate Partners: When you click on affiliate links, we share data with the relevant merchants.
  • Service Providers: We work with trusted service providers who assist us in delivering our services.
  • Service Providers: We work with trusted service providers who assist us in delivering our services.

Cookie Policy

For details about our cookie usage, please refer to our separate Cookie Policy.

Contact us

If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Policy, please reach out to us at admin@royalbanter.com.